NAXT is built from the ground up to help equipment dealers manage parts, rentals, service, and sales. Here’s what a full-service ERP solution can do for you:
- Real-time vendor integration means that customers can be reliably promised delivery dates, should inventory need to be ordered — rather than taken from stock.
- Tighter inventory control and sophisticated mathematical reordering methods will continually improve the replenishment cycle and cash flow efficiency.
- NAXT combines several features to easily determine sales price on equipment and parts, removing the need to manage this with external spreadsheets.
- NAXT tightly integrates parts and service management to increase customer satisfaction, improve effectiveness, and reduce travel time for field technicians.
- Equipment sales, rental contracts, OEM orders, and field service are updated in real time across the company, allowing for the allocation of the right inventory to the right area.
- Monitor equipment in the field to provide real-time insight into equipment status and keep track of inventory across dealership locations for efficient ordering.