Instantly improve the capabilities of equipment management within your dealership, seamlessly and effortlessly provide clear visibility of all equipment.
- Know what is on order and when it is due at your facility
- Accurately review your cost basis in any piece of equipment, work tool or attachment
- Deploy XAPT Single Source of the Truth – the financial and operational information is 100% accurate and current. You will no longer need to rely on interpreting disparate data to arrive at a conclusion
- Significantly reduce inventory carry costs by having equipment available at the proper location at the right time with the correct configuration
Enables dealerships to become much more efficient: seamlessly transfer equipment, calculate rental conversations, manage contracts, track equipment and work tool utilization.
- Easily transfer equipment from new inventory to the rental fleet with seamless financial transactions. All transfers are governed by security, so only those who have authority may approve fleet transfers.
- Quickly calculate cash customer prepaid rental amounts and deposits due with our advanced best rate calculator
- Calculate rental conversion or rental purchase option contracts at any point in time
- Gain immediate insight into of prime product, work tools and attachment utilization.
- Multiple depreciation methods are supported such as revenue based, straight line, MACRS
- Invoicing in advance and/or arrears
Utilize the functionality of the Project Management and Accounting modules coupled with power systems specific functionality designed by XAPT. Tailored to fit the needs of a long or short term power systems project.
- Integrates with other AX modules including Service, Human Resources, General Ledger, Sales, Procurement, and Production
- Provides a single source (Project) to manage all aspects of a project (Opportunity, Sales Quotes, Purchase Orders, Service Calls, and billings)
- Easily copy and repeat past projects using current costs and sales numbers – ideal for the dealership that also supplies power plants to OEM’s
Sales and Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics AX for equipment dealers delivers powerful, integrated customer, sales and marketing management capabilities
- Help your team build and strengthen customer relationships
- Know what your customers and prospects are bidding and building
- Increase sales utilizing automated functions
- Perfect for the dealership with many sales and support people responsible for different areas of a customer
Provides dashboard capability to make proactive and responsive decisions based on real-time information.
- Analyze the factors that affect your bottom line with flexible and customizable analysis tools
- Share information throughout the organization
- Make effective changes and improvements
- Take advantage of more than 25 data cubes developed specifically for equipment dealers
- Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions
- Sales & CRM functionality – complete virtually all activities excluding building a quotation
- Rental functionality – gain the ability to view available and committed fleet, begin the process of a rental agreement from your phone
- Service – allow technicians to complete virtually their entire day, even in an environment with no connectivity. Mobile device will synch with servers when back on line
- Inventory – use your mobile device as a smart bar code scanner
- Directly import photographs and supporting documents from mobile device to any record within the system
Allow your customers to interact with areas that are important to them.
- Research service history and request a service appointment, field or shop
- Review equipment and utilization on rent by jobsite, machine type, or, specific serial number
- Update equipment fleet, both captive and competitive
- Order parts directly from your website, or, pass through to OEM website